Since its inception in 2008, DIMDEX has grown exponentially to become the MENA region’s leading international maritime defence exhibition and conference.
DIMDEX has built a reputation as a pivotal platform that connects industry’s key influencers with global exhibitors. With an extensive exhibitor list which includes warship constructors as well as manufacturers and suppliers of onboard systems and ancillary equipment; DIMDEX is the gateway where vital introductions are made and lucrative procurement deals are initiated. In addition to that, DIMDEX also addresses the offshore critical infrastructure protection that is essential for the emerging asymmetric threats.
The wide mix of regional and international delegations hosted at DIMDEX makes the exhibition and conference an ideal meeting place for the entire naval, maritime and security industry.
Now known to be one of the must-attend shows in the maritime security calendar, DIMDEX attracts a national and international elite audience of key decision makers from government, military, naval forces, maritime and security industry.
- Defence and Security Ministers
- Chiefs of Staff, Chiefs of Navies, Coastguard Commanders
- Procurement Directorates
- Plans and Policies Departments
- Capability Development Directors
- Heads of MRO
- Marines and Special Forces
- Classification Societies
- Critical National Infrastructure Authorities
- Naval Shipyards
- Port Authorities
- Customs and Border Security Agencies
- Defence & Security Contractors
- Academia and Research Organisations
- Associations and Industry Bodies